Structural Steel Detailer
Available For Immediate Hire: Steel Detailer for Structural Steel Detailing Firm
Structural steel detailing company looking for our next team member, experience required.
Pay determined by experience.
This is a stable long-term career opportunity with a company that has survived and thrived through multiple economic cycles.
Competency of steel detailing with a minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
Attention to detail and workflow are required core competencies.
Ability to coordinate on a team with a Team Lead and Project Manager.
- Familiarity with Tekla
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office, and general technology competency
- Natural organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, follow detailed instructions, and document updates to workflows
- Attention to detail is a required core competency and will be tested prior to hire
- Ability to work well on a team: While busy, everyone here loves their job. This is due to the positive work environment and everyone willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Preferred, but Not Required:
- College Degree
Compensation is equal to experience and skill. $25,000 to $55,000 starting salary.
For consideration please send your resume, cover letter specific to this position, and starting salary requirements.
Cover letter needs to include confirmation of requirements. If you are missing a requirement please include why you excel in other areas enough for training consideration. Reference directly any skills, experience, and strengths you possess you think we should consider.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mesa, AZ
- Orem, UT
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org